So, you think you have what it takes to hang with the smartest guys around? Do you know Howard better than his own mother? Do you represent with a Big Bang Theory t-shirt and tell jokes that your friends don’t get? This trivia is sure to test your knowledge and make you say BAZINGA. Let’s see if you have what it takes to be an expert on all things Big Bang Theory and see if you’re a genius!
1) What character is often referenced but never seen in the show (but often heard!)
- Penny’s roommate
- Sheldon’s father
- Howard's mother
- Raj’s brother
2) What are the lyrics to the song Sheldon request to be sung when he is sick?
- Loud Doggy – “Loud doggy, mean doggy, woof woof woof. Sad doggy, bad doggy, nasty ball of fur”
- Soft Kitty -- " Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr. "
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider – “went up the water spout, down came the rain and watched the spider out”
- The Little Train That Could – “ Go choo choo train, make the boo boos go away!”
3) What band sings the theme song?
- Barenaked Ladies
- Bowling for Soup
- Third Eye Blind
- Fall Out Boy
4) What book does Sheldon consult when he has trouble making friends with Barry Kripke?
- Green Eggs and Ham
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Barry the Badger Needs a Buddy
- Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo
5) What floor do Penny, Sheldon, & Leonard live on?
6) BONUS QUESTION: What’s Leonard & Sheldon’s apartment number?
7) Where do Sheldon, Howard, Leonard and Raj work?
8) Why doesn’t the elevator work?
- It never worked in the first place!
- Sheldon threw Leonard’s explosives into the elevator
- Raj pretended to be a spy and cut the cables to the elevator
- Penny spilled a drink on the buttons and short-circuited it.
9) Where does Penny work?
- TGI Friday’s
- JC Penny’s
- Cheesecake Factory
- Victoria Secret
10) Howard is allergic to:
11) What is Howard’s current relationship status?
- Single and desperate
- Not Interested
12) BONUS QUESTION! What’s the name of Howard’s romantic interest?
- None – he doesn’t have one!
- Science is the only love Howard needs!
Let’s see if you have what it takes to be a rocket scientist and rock plaid sweaters and vintage t-shirts while working on the science of tomorrow, or if you’re an airhead better suited to serving tables! NO PEEKING!
- C: Howard's mother
- B: Soft Kitty -- " Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr. "
- A: Barenaked Ladies
- D: Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo
- C: 4th
- C: 4A
- A: Caltech
- B: Sheldon threw Leonard’s explosives into the elevator
- C: Cheesecake Factory
- D: Peanuts
- A: Married
- B: Bernadette